Minneapolis Bankruptcy Lawyer
St. Paul Bankruptcy Attorney
The Minnesota bankruptcy lawyers at Neff Law Firm, P.A., a Minneapolis / St. Paul area, Minnesota law firm can provide experienced Minnesota bankruptcy legal help to people in the twin cities metropolitan area and throughout Minnesota. To meet with a well-respected and experienced Minnesota bankruptcy lawyer from Neff Law Firm, P.A., for a Minnesota bankruptcy appraisal, call (952) 831–6555 to set up an apointment. The attorney will discuss your situation with you and help you evaluate your options and your eligibility for Minnesota bankruptcy. These Minnesota bankruptcy attorneys do a Minnesota bankruptcy means test. Discuss with an experienced Minnesota bankruptcy attorney Minnesota debt relief and Minnesota bankruptcy related matters including unfair collection practices, harassing creditors, home foreclosure / bankruptcy, debt resolution / bankruptcy, bill collector harassment / bankruptcy, debt relief / bankruptcy, Minnesota Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Minnesota Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and procedures for filing for bankruptcy in Minnesota . A Minnesota bankruptcy attorney can help evaluate your options for debt relief / bankruptcy.
Minnesota Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Serving the Greater Twin Cities Area
- Have you missed or are you in danger of missing mortgage payments, car payments, or credit card payments?
- Have you received a foreclosure notice from your mortgage company?
- Are you facing repossession of your car?
- Are you being harassed by creditors?
If you are having trouble paying your bills, contact Neff Law Firm, P.A., to talk to a knowledgeable Minnesota bankruptcy lawyer about whether a Minnesota Chapter 7 bankruptcy or a Minnesota Chapter 13 bankruptcy is an option for you. With our extensive bankruptcy experience, we represent clients all across Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
How Bankruptcy Can Help
Our Twin Cities personal bankruptcy lawyers and staff are devoted to helping Minnesota clients get back on their feet financially. At your bankruptcy consultation, we will review your income and monthly expenses to determine if you qualify for a Minnesota Chapter 7 bankruptcy or a Minnesota Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We will explain what you need to know about Minnesota consumer bankruptcy so you can make the best decision for your situation, and we will answer your bankruptcy questions.
A Minnesota bankruptcy lawyer at the Neff Law Firm, P.A., will discuss your options for resolving debt problems and fighting unfair collection practices, including strategies to:
- Stop harassing phone calls in Minnesota from lenders, mortgage companies, credit card companies and threats from collection agencies in Minnesota
- End wage garnishment in Minnesota with bankruptcy
- Avoid repossession of your car or property in Minnesota with bankruptcy
- Explore additional bankruptcy alternatives
- Stop home foreclosure in Minnesota with bankruptcy
- Protect and assert your Minnesota consumer rights with bankruptcy
- Considering filing a Minnesota Chapter 7 bankruptcy or a Minnesota Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Need a Minnesota bankruptcy attorney
- Searching Minnesota bankruptcy law firms for bankruptcy help
Minnesota Bankruptcy Alternatives: Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy -- Which Is Right for Me?
Chapter 7 bankruptcy is designed for consumers (or small business owners) who cannot repay their debt, even if given a longer repayment period. Chapter 7 bankruptcy is often called a liquidation bankruptcy because debtors can discharge many of their debts without any plan for repayment. Chapter 7 bankruptcy offers a fresh start, however, this may not be your best option if you have non-exempt assets.
Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows the consumer to reorganize their debts with the goal of paying back some or all of the money owed over a period of time. Fees, fines and interest rates may be reduced greatly to enable the consumer to make smaller payments. In some situations, home mortgages and other secured debt problems may be solved through a Chapter 13 bankruptcy repayment plan.
Minnesota Bankruptcy Lawyers
The Minnesota bankruptcy lawyers at Neff Law Firm, P.A., understand that money-related problems can have a negative effect on a person's life in many different ways. These Minnesota consumer bankruptcy attorneys at Neff Law Firm, P.A., have more than 50 years of combined experience helping consumers through the process of filing for bankruptcy in Minnesota.
During your initial consultation, a Minnesota bankruptcy attorney may:
- Review your financial circumstances and the potential for filing for personal bankruptcy, including any applicable time limitations
- Discuss your difficulties with debt, including any legal issues related to claims by creditors in a bankruptcy
- Discuss the option of choosing bankruptcy versus foreclosure negotiations
- Discuss some possible consequences of bankruptcy, the status of your mortgage after bankruptcy, and auto loans after bankruptcy
Timely Answers to Your Bankruptcy Questions From a Knowledgeable Minneapolis Bankruptcy Lawyer
Neff Law Firm, P.A., and its attorneys and staff are dedicated to representing you through the bankruptcy process and explaining how you may regain control of your finances with bankruptcy. Our Minneapolis bankruptcy lawyers are well aware of how financial pressures can affect a family. We provide bankruptcy legal help to consumers throughout Minnesota who may be experiencing problems with debt repayment, harassing creditors, a harassing collection agency, foreclosure, credit problems, excessive debt, past due payments, a default judgment, burdensome late payments, predatory debt practices and other financial pressures.
Consultation With a Minnesota Bankruptcy Attorney
Contact a Minneapolis bankruptcy lawyer by calling (952) 831–6555 to set up an appointment to discuss bankruptcy and your options for debt relief by filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection.